3.16.2006

From another blog

Posted by Tammy



I saw this post on another blog and decided it was fun and that I should post it here! (
Believe Street blog)

Four Jobs I’ve Had:

Store Manager – Kastle’s Hallmark
Café Manager – Barnes and Noble Café
Student Coordinator – CSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital
Business Manager/Webcrafter – World by the Tail, Inc. (current!)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

Return to Me – Minnie Driver and David Duchovny
What’s Eating Gilbert Grape? – Johnny Depp
Singin’ in the Rain – Gene Kelly
Anne of Green Gables – Meghan Follows

Four Places I’ve Lived:

Windsor, Colorado
Evans, Colorado
Loveland, Colorado
Fort Collins, Colorado (I haven’t moved much!)

Four TV Shows I Love:

Northern Exposure
ALIAS!!!
American Idol (guilty pleasure)
MASH

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:

Las Vegas
Oregon – All along the coast – favorite spot is Coquille Point near Bandon
New York City
Seattle/Vancouver

Four of My Favorite Dishes:

Sushi!!
Red Curry (Thai – mine is the best!)
Caesar Salad (with chicken)
Mu Shu Pork

Four Sites I Visit Daily:

Let’s Talk Alias Blog
Witchvox
Artella Vision Yahoo Group
Sharpie Scouts Yahoo Group
Tons of Blogs!

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right now:

Anywhere with Mike
Coquille Point
Italy
Ireland

1 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy! Thanks for visiting my blog. So glad you decided to do this "tag/meme." I enjoyed reading your answers and checking out your blog, too. I hope you'll have a lot of fun with it.