4.11.2006

Music Meme

Posted by Tammy

I'm having trouble getting my artwork that I did while on vacation scanned in, so I'm delaying posting until I have it! But I thought this music meme was fun and sort of weird!

Instructions: Shuffle all the songs in your iPod or player, then use the resulting songs to answer the following questions, in the order in which they appeared.

How does the world see you?

"When You Say Nothing At All" by Allison Krauss

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
A touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all.

Will I have a happy life?

"I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories.

What do my friends really think of me?

"I Believe in Love" by the Dixie Chicks

I'd rather be alone than like I am tonight
Than settle for the kind of love that fades before the morning light

Do people secretly lust after me?

"Dimming of the Day" by Bonnie Raitt

This old house if falling down around my ears
I'm drowning in a river of my tears
When all my will is gone, you hold me sway
And I need you at the dimming of the day


How can I make myself happy?

"I Carry Your Heart" by Michael Hedges

Whatever is done by only me
Is your doing my darling

What should I do with my life?

"Me and Bobby McGee" Janis Joplin

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose
Nothing if it ain't free
Feeling good was easy lord
When we sang the blues
Feeling good was good enough for me

Will I ever have children? (a resounding no if I have anything to do with it!)

"Mustang Sally" by the Commitments

All you wanna do is ride around Sally

What is some good advice for me?

"Sail Away" by David Gray (sounds good to me!)

Sail away with me honey
Put my heart in your hand
What will be will be

How will I be remembered?

"Colorado" by Travis Mimms (my daddy)

What is my signature dancing song?

"Shanti Ashtangi" by Madonna (good one for dancing!)

What do I think my current theme song is?

"Independent Love Song" by Scarlet

I'm doing it a different way,
I'm doing it a different way!

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

"High Sierra" by Trio (Dolly Parton, Emmy Lou Harris and Linda Ronstadt)

I've been higher than the High Sierra
Lower than Death Valley must be
I've been right, mostly wrong
Wrong about you, right about me

What song will play at my funeral?

"Defying Gravity" from Wicked

Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
Too late for second guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts and close my eyes and leap
It's time to try defying gravity!

What type of men do you like?

"When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban

What could it be that comes over me?
At times I can't move, at times I can hardly breathe
When you say you love me, the world goes still
so still inside

What is my day going to be like?

"Soulshine" by Government Mule

Soulshine is better than sunshine
Better than moonshine damn sure better than rain
Got to let your soul shine, shine to the break of day


1 Opinions:

Kellie said...

Cool Blog, thanks for reading Claire's blog. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing your sight with me....Sounds like a neat vacation!!