8.02.2006

Can you believe it?? New ART!

Posted by Tammy



Well, signing up for swaps is one way to kick my creativity in the butt! I am one day late mailing these ATCs off, but hopefully they'll make it anyway!


This was another Sharpie swap - using ONE sticker and Sharpies.

This first one is called Bloom. It has minimal drawing on it, but I really liked the minimalistic look! (on vellum with white swirls)

The next one is called Fleur. It is similar to Bloom, but I had more fun following the pattern of the sticker out! I love using Vellum!

This next one is a bit different for me. I used an ATC cut out of old library cards. I called it sticker-adventureAdventure. It was a fun one! And I like the outcome!

The last one I did used a piece of the paper I painted the background. I did my traditional swirlies and then put stickers that say Express Yourself. Perfect! :)
sticker-expresssticker-fleur

3 Opinions:

~jolene said...

LOVE 'em ALL!!!
Especially the old library card!!! SOCOOL!

Rock On!

Tanaya said...

ADVENTURESOME....

love it!

Tammy said...

Thanks! I bought a package of these old cards (pre cut into ATC size!) and hadn't used any yet. I really like the simplicity of this one - and it's message - to myself - to take on adventure... such as moving to the Pacific Northwest with Mike perhaps?!?!