8.21.2006

Reading "True Balance"

Posted by Tammy

So, I've decided to join a group of other bloggers out there in reading a book called True Balance by Sonia Choquette. Melba over at Be Alive, Believe, Be You is heading this up. She decided to invite other bloggers to read along with her and blog about the book.

The book is subtitled A Commonsense Guide for Renewing Your Spirit. As you all know, I've been a little on the lacking side of creativity this summer. I decided to read this along with Melba and the others because I could use some renewing! I really like Sonia Choquette - her writing and speaking. I saw her in Fort Collins last year. She was really fun, funny, and what she had to say was right on and hit home! I'm hoping this book will be and do the same!

I think this will be a fun experience - a sort of online book group! I will keep up with the group and then post my thoughts about the book here! We're starting reading soon and will try to complete chapter 1 by September 16. We'll read one chapter every two weeks. Melba will post her thoughts every Saturday and I'll try to do the same! (maybe not on Saturday, but there abouts!) Check out Melba's blog if you're interested in joining in too!

0 Opinions: