9.19.2006

Weekly Doodle Post #1

Posted by Tammy

As suggested by Krista over at The Silent K, I'm going to try to do a weekly doodle post! I mentioned that the doodling helps me feel more balanced, and so, in an effort to motivate myself, I'm going to try and do at least one new doodle a week to post here!!

I created one last night - just sort of random, but very fun! I was listening to Mike tell me about his day and doodling away at the same time. With doodling, I enjoy the process way more than with anything else. I don't worry about the outcome - I just flow with the process! And that, as Martha Stewart would say, is a very good thing!

I called it "Riot of Circles" and it is on the way to the hostess of a Sharpie ATC swap as a hostess thank you! :) (No names mentioned in case she reads my blog - she'll still be surprised!)



circles

4 Opinions:

Jamie said...

I love this. It totally looks like it should be a journal cover!

PennyBlue said...

Dooodlleee Dooooo and how well you do it! Cool beans! Or should I say cool circles! lol
I think I need to add you blog to my blog as I have my doodle there too.

Tammy said...

A journal cover?! Great idea! Now I want to run out and buy a journal with a cover that I can easily alter!! :) My next project perhaps!!

Tammy said...

Thanks for visiting BlueJude!! (and for adding me - I'll add you to my list as well!)

I LOVE your Juggle doodle! I'm seriously thinking that doodling is the way to go for me! I love every doodle I wind up doing! I'm way less critical of something that is "just" a doodle!! That's a good thing for me!