10.10.2006

More Art!! 20-22

Posted by Tammy

YAY! I am staying on track and creating every day so far!! I'm up to 22 out of 90. Not bad!


I watched the Broncos game last night, and created while I watched. I had to go to bed before it ended, so I was happy to see that they BEAT the previously undefeated Ravens!! Yay! (Yes, I am a Broncos fan... I'm a native Coloradoan - it would be sacrilege to be anything but!)
Number 21 (left) is for the Bookmark Swap - my final one of three. (they are going in the mail today!) I realized when I finished that it was similar to the first bookmark I did, but I like it, so hopefully whoever gets it in swap will too! I'm big on the curlicues lately! :)



The next one is my first one for the Halloween/Dia de los muertes swap (I hope I got the Spanish right)... I like how it turned out! Number 22 (right) - my Halloween Tree. I have a little flag stand in my yard that I put up holiday flags on - I wish I had this as a flag!! :) I haven't dug out my Halloween one yet - I need to do that before my chance passes!


And Number 23 - Unbalanced Libra - I was just doodling - trying out the whole monochromatic thing again. I like the design of this one, but I really didn't get it centered - therefore the title! But, I like it anyway! Guess I should try a different monochromatic scheme - I've used the same purple twice now! Any ideas for me for themes?? I'm running out of ideas - at least for today!! I'm sure I'll come up with something!

3 Opinions:

Unknown said...

hi Tammy,
The bookmark is beautiful. I sat for a while and tried to think of themes, but I'm not in the groove.

Leaves
Sharpies themselves
walnuts
egg shape
star of David
wind
clouds
fire

Ruth said...

Tammy these are great..love your tree especially...I'm a treehuggin' kinda gal. Try it sometimes...you'll feel a burst of energy when you let go...

Tammy said...

Thanks for the ideas!! I do have symbols that sort of "fit" me! I'll try to work on incorporating them on my next cards!! I haven't ever done clouds, fire, star of David, or much in the way of leaves - so I have some ideas to start from!!

I think I'll go hug a tree today - I need that energy!!

No new art last night, but it was a good night, nonetheless! I'll have a spurt of energy soon and get a whole bunch more done I'm sure!!