12.31.2006

the year in review (a meme)

Posted by Tammy

I've seen this on a couple other blogs, and liked the idea. You are to take the first sentence from your first blog post in every month and compile them here! I started this blog in January of 2006, and only had one post in that month! I skipped February altogether, but from there, I got going pretty good! Here's what my bloggy year looked like:




January: This is my inspiration for my new blog! (photo to the right - first one posted... go here to read my first post!)

February: No blogging done in this month...

March: It has been too long since I thought to start this blog ... and I haven't posted since!

April: Whew! We made it home! {from our trip to Texas to visit Mike's family and friends}

May: I had a pretty quiet weekend, but I didn't create much art.

June: I missed the previous week's challenge at the
Weekly Photoshop Challenge Blog because I ran out of time being sick and all. {the weekly photoshop blog no longer exists, and I'm sad! I loved the challenges...}

July: Mike and I went to South Dakota over the long holiday weekend (we both took Monday off!)

August: Well, signing up for swaps is one way to kick my creativity in the butt!

September:
Unconscious Mutterings

Wiggle :: Room
Face :: the music
Adjustable :: changeable
Room :: space
Easy :: simple
Store :: Barnes & Noble
Maid :: luxury
9 pm :: bedtime
Challenge :: Hard
Debt :: YUCKY

October: My Sharpie Group is hosting a creative challenge in the month of October. The challenge is to create numbers of ATC cards - 30, 90, 150, or 300 cards. {card #1 to the right}

November: I made it to 90 ATCs created in the month of October.

December: We are having cat troubles at home this week. {and they continue...}



As this year went on, I got more into blogging, both writing and reading blogs! I hope to continue next year! I love connecting with all of you fellow bloggers out there. I look forward to your new posts so much! Blogging has challenged me - to write, to share, to create new art. It's a good challenge and one that I'm going to hold myself to in the coming new year! Happy last post of 2006! (I think anyway!) Be happy and safe on this new year's eve!



2 Opinions:

PennyBlue said...

Cool Beans! Happiest of New Year Wishes to you and Mike!! And kitties too!

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so happy your joined the world of blogging and happy anniversary for it! You have accomplished so much!