1.01.2007

New Blog to Check Out

Posted by Tammy

Just a very quick post on this first day of the new year! There is a new blog among us that you should check out. Melba from Be Alive Believe Be You has started a new blogging venture for all of us creative bloggers out there. It is called Create a Connection. Each day of the week has a different theme, and each of the themes will be assigned to a different guest blogger.

Today is the very first day of this cool venture -and the guest blogger is Jessie. The theme for Monday is Swap Day - so Jessie is hosting a mug swap. Go check it out! Sign up - get to know some new bloggers/friends!

I'll be hosting a day in a month in the future - I'll keep you posted!

2 Opinions:

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for reminding us about Melba's game. I'm glad you are hosting. I imagine that yours will have to do with Sharpies -- one of my favorite tools.

Happy New Year to you.

Jessie said...

Thanks for the link, Tammy! I have to admit, this is a pretty cool idea that Melba had. I'm already meeting new people just through following links! I'm glad you signed up. :)
j.