Well - we've made it to the third week in January already! Can you believe that?! It is time for my third Self Portrait Challenge - Resolutions.

My third resolution is: wear fun socks every day!! I own so many, but often times I pick the boring ones because they "match" better. Well, who cares if they match my outfit?! I don't - and I like my fun socks!! Today I'm wearing these:



These are some of my most "wild" socks - gotta love orange socks with pink "Octopi" on them! :)

The other part of this resolution is to clean out my sock drawer. I have lots of pairs that don't have mates anymore. Those have to go. I also have lots of my fun socks that have holes in them. As much as I hate to part with them, they have to go too. But, I resolve to replace every fun sock pair that I throw away with a new FUN pair!!

I want to buy my first pair of fun socks this year from this website - http://www.littlemissmatched.com/. It's a great, totally fun site - where you can buy already mismatched pairs of socks - intentionally mismatched - I love it!! :)

6 Opinions:

Lila Rostenberg said...

Pretty lady is looking for folks for a whimsical sock exchange...www.strawberriesandchampagne.blogsppot.com Today is the last day to sign up...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...unfortuantely those aren't my photos...I didn't have a camera along on the trip...tried to use my sell phone but I'm not from the generation who are at ease with all these electronics!

Suzie Ridler said...

Tammy, those are just the COOLEST socks ever! I love socks so much, people usually think I'm weird that I ask for socks as presents. I love pretty socks and can totally appreciate humourous socks! They gotta be big and soft though, LOL. Where do you find octipi socks?!

Janet said...

Love those octopi socks!! How could you ever have a bad day if you were wearing those socks! It would make me smile just knowing they were on my feet. And that website is such a cool idea.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the sock swap tip Lila! I signed up!! Fun!! (and even if they weren't your photos - they were beautiful!)

I wish I could remember where I found my octopi socks - I've had them a long time! I think it was just some random store - like Kohl's! I'm a huge fan of cushy, soft socks too! I always change at the end of the day into something more soft and comfy!

And you're right Janet - just knowing I have fun socks on has made me smile today! :)

Vedrana M. said...

how cute :) really good resolution, why to wear boring socks when you have cute and funny ones ;)

Anonymous said...

I love socks too!!!! This is so much fun. :-)