1.19.2007

A Silly, but fun, Quiz

Posted by Tammy




You're Anne of Green Gables!

by L.M. Montgomery

Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. {I actually DO have a good relationship with Mom and Daddy!} People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters.

You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.
{because of course, everyone knows, "A-n-n looks dreadful, but A-n-n-e looks so much more distinguished."}


Take the Book Quiz
at the
Blue Pyramid.

Anne of Green Gables is in my top five favorite books! It is fitting this is what I got in this quiz!! :)

2 Opinions:

Janet said...

I love quizzes and memes! This one is right up my alley since I also love books. I'll give it a try.

Anne of Green Gables is a nice book to be!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I love Anne Of Green Gables!!! I have to do the quzz, Thank you for the link!