1.15.2007

Valentine Art

Posted by Tammy

I joined Mary Ann's Valentine ATC swap, and worked on my cards this weekend. I'm quite pleased with how 3 of the 4 turned out! The fourth one is a little iffy still - I may add some more to it, or I may just start over and do a new card! But, I will get these in the mail in plenty of time!! :) I'm not a big fan of Valentine's day - due to working in a Hallmark store (single) for about 7 years! Blah! Surrounded by "love" and single - no fun! But, I love swaps and this was a stretch for me. I didn't make my usual Sharpie cards! I collaged, glued, glittered, etc! :)


Here they are! The one I'm not so sure of is the bottom right. I'm going to watch the Golden Globes tonight - rooting for Jennifer Hudson of Dreamgirls - which I saw this weekend - FABulous! So, while I'm watching - I may create some more cards!!

6 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

FANTASTIC Tammy! I love them. I agree, not big into the commercial aspect of Valentine's Day but I do love, love.

LadyTulip said...

~~ Love the cards!!

An' yes, I know how you feel about the "Love" lee-nes of Valentines Day...still waiting for The Husband to get me a Valentine Day Card from 1986...sigh...


lauri

Unknown said...

Wow, they are just beautiful! I like the artistic risks you have taken here.

Janet said...

I like all of them. I think it's great that you're trying something different....not to say I don't like your Sharpie ATCs because I do. I just think it's good to shake things up a little now and then.

Anonymous said...

I think that they are all amazingly lovely!!!!

Vedrana M. said...

they're beautiful! great job :)