2.05.2007

Unconscious Mutterings

Posted by Tammy

  1. Plaster :: of Paris - I can't stand the feel of this on my hands!!
  2. Cabbage :: Krautburgers - my mom's recipe - homemade bread wrapper around a mixture of cabbage, hamburger, and onions - SO yummy!
  3. Jazz :: Louis Armstrong
  4. Darts :: my first apartment - we had a dart board on the kitchen wall. Talk about hard to fix-up before moving out!
  5. Poke :: /poke - a command from World of Warcraft - pokes another player! :)
  6. Bribe :: Hmmm...nothing at all comes to mind for this one. I can be bribed with chocolate!
  7. Whale :: of a deal
  8. Receipt :: Shopping - I love to shop!
  9. Answer :: the phone - something I don't do at home.
  10. Dentist :: YACK! I hate the dentist!
mutteringsblue88x33

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

I've never heard the term "Whale of a deal" before Tammy! I can't stand answering the phone either, I literally get all stressed when I hear it ringing.

Way to go on doing yoga in the mornings and making sacred space to do that! I will join you since that's when I do it too, LOL. I love the sound of emotional yoga! How beautiful.

Tammy said...

I don't know if I've heard that term before either - maybe I just made it up! :) Phones are my least favorite part of my job. I do ok, but I'd rather not!!

Yoga was a good thing this morning! I did it!! I'm going to try for a few mornings a week - no specific number though!