5.24.2007

Swap goodies in the mail!!

Posted by Tammy

Yesterday was a FUN mail day!! I received my swap from Jone - in the box swap for Create a Connection! What a great package!!


Jone sent me tea, chocolate (GODIVA!), Sharpies!!!, a great little journal and a sweet hand made card! I love this swap - it was a wide-open theme as long as a box was involved! Jone decorated the box that all of this goodness was packed in too! So cute!!

Thank you SO much Jone - and thanks to Holli for hosting such a fun swap!!


3 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

Looks like an amazing bounty of treasures Tammy! Awesome stuff and so much fun.

hollibobolli said...

Oh! You lucky duck! I would kill for some chocolate.. LIKE NOW. I would eat one of my own feet for some chocolate at this moment.

And sharpies - for you? Who woulda thought you would like such a thing??? PFTZ!!!

I'm so glad you had a good time, your package was wonderful. Yay!!!!

Happy boxing day!!!

xoxo

Vedrana M. said...

looks interesting & amazing, enjoy! :)