5.29.2007

Cutest. Cats. Ever.

Posted by Tammy

Harmony finds Miss Girl. The cat who likes no other cat was found curled up with Henry in our "new" old chair. They love this chair, as I knew they would. Can Miss Girl have found a friend?


Also this weekend - Luna and Henry curled up together. I caught the cuteness! :)


Next is Ben - sunning himself. Check out that belly! Recently de-matted. His profile looks a bit strange without all his extra fur hanging about! I think he's much more comfortable without all the mats though.

And last, but not least, is Oscar. The resident Grump. He got to go outside for a little while yesterday which took the grumps away for a short time anyway.

4 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

Even the little grump is absolutely adorable! Look at all those cats, I am so envious Tammy!

Jana B said...

OMW! I love your kitties!!!! Hehe Oscar the grump... *sesame street flashback occuring*

Luna is such an awesome name BTW!

Tammy said...

Oscar is a great cat even though he's a grump. I don't know where his name came from, but he's lived up to "Oscar the Grouch"! (want a cat Suzie - I'll send one your way!)

Luna started out life as Clara. But that certainly didn't (and doesn't) fit her. It morphed from there to Claire de Lune - becoming Luna quickly! She is Luna Bean or Luna Tunes most times! :)

nyjlm said...

oh my gosh- I'm so not a cat (or even pet) person but they are too funny. And the one of the two hugging omg!