It's Wednesday - Getting to Know You day at Create a Connection. Paintergirl finishes up her guest-hosting stint for May with the following:

The Infamous
Proust Questionnaire

* Your most marked characteristic?

My ability to laugh. Even when I'm down, I laugh easily!

* The quality you most like in a man?

Gentleness.

* The quality you most like in a woman?

Loyalty.


* What do you most value in your friends?

Gentleness, loyalty, honesty

* What is your principle defect?

Procrastination.

* What is your favorite occupation?

Daydreaming... or creating.

* What is your dream of happiness?

I don't know for sure... being a stay at home artist is appealing to me at the moment.

* What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?

Not meeting Mike!

* What would you like to be?

A stay at home artist!

* In what country would you like to live?

Italy

* What is your favorite color?

Green

* What is your favorite flower?

Stargazer Lilies

* What is your favorite bird?

The cheerful robin, or the talented Mockingbird

* Who are your favorite prose writers?

Patricia Cornwell, Alice Hoffman, JK Rowling, Louisa May Alcott and SO many more!

* Who are your favorite poets?

Tennyson

* Who is your favorite hero of fiction?

King Arthur

* Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?

Jo March of Little Women

* Who are your favorite composers?

Vivaldi

* Who are your favorite painters?

Van Gogh, Matisse, Modigliani, Picasso, Dali, SOOO many more!

* Who are your heroes in real life?

Andrea - the best friend around!
Laurel - the best boss ever!

* Who are your favorite heroines of history?

The women who stood up for themselves and paved the way for me, my generation to have the rights that we do!

* What are your favorite names?

Mollie Jayne for a girl, Gilbert Andrew for a boy

* What is it you most dislike?

Stupid people

* What historical figures do you most despise?

Hitler, George W. (although he's not history, I wish he was!)

* What event in military history do you most admire?

I don't think I admire any military history truthfully. I was fascinated by WWII when I was younger, but admire? I don't think so.

* What reform do you most admire?

Women's liberation

* What natural gift would you most like to possess?

The ability to dance!

* How would you like to die?

Peacefully and quickly

* What is your present state of mind?

Headachey.

* To what faults do you feel most indulgent?

Procrastinating!

* What is your motto?

If it harms none, do as you will.

10 Opinions:

~jolene said...

LOVE your new header Tammy. Looks SOCOOL and artistic!

Also love your answer to the historial figures you despise!

paintergirl said...

We are very similar. I'm so glad you did this! I forgot all about Jo-yes a fav of mine too.

Tammy said...

Yay!! Glad you noticed the header Jolene! It's a bookmark I made last year, but size-wise it was perfect for a header - and time for a change!

I had fun with the questions - I had to really think about some.

I liked my answer about historical figures too. A Bit tongue in cheek, but oh so true!!

nyjlm said...

hope your headache went away!
Wish I could always laugh- perhaps you can teach me someday in Italy : )

Left-handed Trees... said...

We both had Jo March--which says a lot about a person in my opinion!
;)
Great answers...
Love,
D.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Tammy, there so much I love about this post. Your motto, your favourite reform...I wish I knew you in person, I know we'd have much to talk about.

I know moving is scary but I can sense this will be good for you. You need a new place to infuse you with creative energy. People will like you wherever you go.

Deb R said...

Fabulous answers, Tammy!

And your blog looks great!

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Ah yes, my favorite poet is also Tennyson. I love him! I also have a weakness for procrastination. Wonder what I should be doing right now! Ha! :)

xo,

Karen Beth :)

BellaKarma said...

The new header looks great! And I totally share in your dislike!

Shannon said...

Wow, that header is really cool - I love the sharpie-ness of it :)

Great answers btw! I keep meaning to do this one, I guess I've got some time before the next time it's Wednesday!

Thanks for sharing