7.23.2007

Create a Connection - Color Swap

Posted by Tammy

This swap happened a couple months ago, but my swap partner (sending to me) ran into some difficult times in her life, and I received my wonderful package from her just this weekend! She was so great in letting me know that my package would arrive, just later than planned! And it was worth the wait!!

Judy made me this wonderful little "cell" bag!! It is a perfect fit for a cell phone (which I don't currently have, but I will put this beauty to use no matter!!) The detail in the bag is hard to show in pictures - but it is gorgeous! Judy remembered that my color choice was green - and I let her know I loved it in combo with purple!!

Such an amazingly beautiful piece of wearable/usable art!! Thanks so much Judy for the thoughtful package!! I love it!!

6 Opinions:

PennyBlue said...

Lucky You! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Lila Rostenberg said...

That is really a lovely handmade gift!

Ruth said...

Tell her I LOVE it too....how cute is that little dittie???

Thought I'd drop in to say hi...haven't posted much lately on anyone's blog including my own...and after looking at your's..I feel very guilty indeed.

WOWOWOWOW...

hugs, Ruth

Suzie Ridler said...

Very, very cool! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! My package to you is on its way!

Judy said...

Isn't that just the way....that you don't have a cell phone! LOL Tammy, it just seems like you and I have had trouble getting it all together! But I'm glad you like the little purse...and you are right, you can use it just as a purse! Thanks for the great publicity too. I do make them as commissioned pieces, if anyone should ask!

xo