8.06.2007

Sharpie ATC art

Posted by Tammy

A little bit of art was produced this weekend... I've been feeling uninspired to make art, but I joined a swap (and it had to go postal today!) so I made up these three little ATCs! I like how they turned out!! And I had fun making them once I actually got going!

The swap theme is Sweet Things - done with Sharpies, of course!! I went with a simplistic style, lots of color! They are called:

Sweet Treats, You Scream, I Scream, and Fizziness. What better Sweet Things than a popsicle, ice cream, and soda!?

5 Opinions:

Vedrana M. said...

looks great, beautiful! :)

Nicole said...

Those are so cool!

BellaKarma said...

Cool and summer-y!

~jolene said...

Very Pop Art looking Tammi...love 'em!

Melanie Margaret said...

Hi Tammy!

Love your cards...so cool!

Take Care!
:)
Melba