10.12.2007

Leaving... On a Jet Plane...

Posted by Tammy

Don't know when I'll be back again... OK, so I do know when I'll be back! Mike and I leave tomorrow morning for a vacation!! We are heading south to North Carolina (does that even make sense!?) to the Raleigh area and surrounding places. Including the OCEAN!! WHOO-HOO!

We'll be back in a week, and I hope I'll have lots of fun trip stories and photos to share! If I owe you a swap package - it's in the mail! No, really! I got everything mailed out that was supposed to go out (I think and HOPE!) :)

I'll leave you with my newest ATCs (which have also gone postal!) for Halloween! Have a great week and I'll catch up with you when we return!

7 Opinions:

Vedrana M. said...

have a wonderful time :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Have an amazing trip Tammy, I so love your Halloween-inspired creations!

Marie said...

Enjoy your trip! I hope to have a package from Idaho to you by the time you get back as I'm your swap partner. Have lots of fun!

Tammy Brierly said...

Wonderful art! Enjoy!

Janet said...

Sorry I missed you before you left but I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself. Your ATCs are such fun with their Halloween theme. See you when you get back.

Nicole said...

I hope you are having fun and love it there!

hollibobolli said...

You sound like you're in a great mood - have a wonderful trip!! I heart the candy corn card!!!

xoxo