10.30.2007

Wow - amazing new CD!

Posted by Tammy


I heard a song on the radio the other day and was amazed by the two names that the DJ called out when it was over. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss?! What a strange combination! A "rock screamer" and a bluegrass crooner? Alison Krauss is one of my favorites, and I've gained a new appreciation for Led Zeppelin/Robert Plant over the last year or so.

I knew I had to have this CD. And boy, was I right! It's really amazing!! I wanted to embed this video for you, but I can't make it work. If you're interested - check it out at YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5KF4dKq-6I


OH - and I have decided to go for NaBloPoMo! I'm going to attempt to post every day for the month of November! Hopefully, it will be a fun challenge!

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

I am always so happy to hear about new music, I will definitely check it out. Like books, it's harder for me to find things I enjoy these days.

I'm so glad you're doing the challenge, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Misty said...

I can't believe how much buzz there is on this cd... It's EVERYWHERE... No i am definatly peaked with curiosity!