11.17.2007

Amazing experience

Posted by Tammy

The Gong Bath was an amazing experience! I don't think I'm fully ready to share, but I will in the next couple of days. Simply, it is a profound healing experience. I'm feeling rather fragile today, but I think, in a good way (if that makes any sense at all!)

What I will share is the amazing sky as we drove to Denver. The trip itself was not pleasant - horrible traffic snarls, nasty drivers, etc. But, wow, the sunset!! I've just never seen it so amazing! All of these were taken from a moving car, so some are a bit fuzzy, but I had to catch this sky!!


And this last photo - I couldn't capture very well, but this is OPPOSITE the sunset. I've never seen anything quite like it! The light bouncing off the clouds - it was truly amazing!

Back with more details about the Gong Bath tomorrow!

3 Opinions:

Misty said...

those photos are incredible!!!

Awaiting details :)

Suzie Ridler said...

ASTOUNDING! I think it reflected the shift that has happened inside of you. It's so true, that kind of healing can leave us quite sensitive and sore at first. Good for you though Tammy!

Shannon said...

Holy Moly those are amazing photos!! Thanks so much for sharing!!