11.28.2007

Loving Etsy!

Posted by Tammy

I've been shopping on Etsy lately! I'm looking for great, unique presents, and boy, am I ever finding them!!

I think I can share some of what I've found here IF I don't attach names in case the recipients are reading!

I bought these and these. I may be keeping some for ME! :)

I also couldn't resist this little guy! SO cute! (I'm going to have a hard time parting with him, I'm afraid!)

I also bought something from
this shop, but I won't tell you what since it might ruin the surprise!

This is my favorite place for soap! I haven't purchased any lately, but I will! Love it!!

AND, I haven't bought anything yet, but
this shop, and this one, AND this one are among my favorites and all have things I'm considering!!

Mike's birthday is coming up, but Etsy isn't working for him! I have found some fun stuff though! I can't share though because he might look here now and then and I don't want to ruin his surprises! :)

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

Those are gorgeous arm warmers! I absolutely love them. Considering I just made my own leg warmers, I can really understand the appeal. I'd have a hard time sharing all of those treasures too!

~jolene said...

Tammy I am just lovin' the fact that you are buying HANDMADE and supporting other artists! :)