11.19.2007

November has me down...

Posted by Tammy

I've caught some illness - flu or some such. It's not strep, but viral instead so nothing the doctor can do to help really... And Mike has it too - so we're a bundle of fun.

I almost forgot a post altogether, and here it is... Such that it is.

I'll leave you with some gratuitous cuteness that is kitties! :) This was a few days back. Oscar was on my lap "helping" me play, and Henry decided to join. They both stayed for quite a while and weren't even in the way!


3 Opinions:

Misty said...

too cute... FEEL BETTER!

Patty said...

Oh what pretty babies. My cats like to "help" too. I hope you feel better soon.

Suzie Ridler said...

November is such a hard month, isn't it? The darkness, the illnesses that usually show up, the cold... Just know that it's perfectly normal for you to feel this way and soon it will pass. The darkness isn't forever, I promise. I hope you're feeling better soon Tammy.