12.05.2007

Fun Mail

Posted by Tammy

Well, I've taken a few days off in December. I needed a break from my every day posting. I don't know why it was so hard, but it was!!

I am LATE in posting about this fun mail from the amazing Mary Ann! She was so kind as to send me a lovely charm she made. I LOVE this!! It is so tiny and yet, so detailed!! She included a cute little "follow your bliss" button too!! I'm sorry I didn't post sooner about this wonderful package! (Bills buried the fun mail! Can you imagine?!)


THEN - on Monday, I got this wonderful card from my best friend Andrea.


She wrote a brilliant note to me inside. I am so lucky to have her for my friend. We've known each other for about 15 years, and have been best friends most of that time! We were even roommates for one year! I am so fortunate to have a friend like Andrea. I can count on her for anything (as she can count on me too!) The one thing that worries me most about potentially moving away from this area is not being close (physically close) to Andrea!

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope you're feeling recovered from November's posting madness very soon. What lovely treats in the mail, those keychains are fab!

Misty said...

there is NOTHING better than fun mail. Anything to take away from the mounting white bill envelopes!