1.12.2008

Favorite Number Challenge

Posted by Tammy

Patti, guest host over at Create a Connection, challenged us to find our favorite number displayed in our every day lives. My favorite number is 13. I saw it this morning when playing with my new World of Warcraft character, Purnima. She was level 13. I snapped a shot of my screen!

1/12/08

I've been having so much fun with Purnima today that she is already level 18! She is a Tauren Shaman (with engineering as a profession - hence the green goggles!) Purnima means "full moon" in Hindi.

2 Opinions:

Jana B said...

Is it just me, or is Purima a member of the bovine family??

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the cookbook!!!!!!!!!! *very big hug* You can see what I'm doing with it so far over at my blog! :)

paintergirlFLA said...

How very clever. I'm so happy you did this!