1.13.2008

Pizza Casserole

Posted by Tammy

1/13/08

This is our lunch from today (and will be leftovers for dinner too!) I found this recipe somewhere on the internets at some point... I'd reference where if I could remember... I've modified and changed it (of course!) It is yummy and easy.

All you have to put in is one jar of your favorite marinara type sauce (I used Barilla roasted garlic flavor), one can of refrigerator biscuits - cut into small pieces, and cheese. I used 8 oz. of mozzarella. Then from there - go crazy on your favorite pizza toppings. This time I only added pepperoni (turkey), and black olives. You could add any veggies you like, sausage, ham, whatever... Mix it all together, put it in a casserole pan, and bake for about 30 minutes. Yummy! :)

9 Opinions:

Janet said...

Now that seems easy enough that even I could do it! And it looks yummy, too. I'll have to give this a try but I'll make it half and half....meat on one side, veggies on the other....just like we do our pizza! Thanks for sharing this.

ELLIE said...

OMG - this looks absolutely delicious and I will definitely be giving this a try....thanks for sharing it!!!
Peace--Ellie

Tammy Brierly said...

My tummy just grew looking at the picture and yet I can't wait to try it! Yum! XXOO

BellaKarma said...

Must find a way to eat and lose weight at the same time.

hollibobolli said...

OMG - that looks insanely good!!!!!!

Lila Rostenberg said...

that looks very tasty! Good for these cold winter days and nights!

Jana B said...

*gasp* That looks like HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! *adding to meal plan for next week!*

Jana B said...

Oh how wierd... I just tried to comment on this, and my comment died!

Anyway... mmmm.... this recipe makes me hungry.

Tammy said...

Nope - Your comment didn't die Jana! I changed my settings to moderate comments because I was seeing a lot of spam all of a sudden! I may switch back because now, NO spam! :)

This is a really yummy recipe! I'm thinking of chili for this weekend because it is C-O-L-D here!!