4.30.2008

Back from a Quick Trip

Posted by Tammy

My best friend Andrea and I left on Saturday morning to go visit my sisters in Siloam Springs, Arkansas! We flew into Tulsa, OK and drove the hour or so to their town.


As some of you may remember, my sister Vicki is quite ill, and is house-bound, and pretty much bed-ridden now. (Some of you wonderful bloggers out there have sent her sweet packages and notes!) She wasn't able to get out and do fun stuff with us, so we brought the fun stuff to her! We spent Sunday out and about and documented the day so Vicki could see all the photos!

Then we spent Monday and our Tuesday morning at Vicki's house just hanging out. Got home last night!

I'll have loads of photos and stories to share, but for now... my green shoes! A wonderful vacation treat that I bought for me! :) I knew I would obsess about them if I didn't go ahead and buy them. Now I want to get my tattoo re-touched because it looks so cool with my new shoes!

3 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time with her, it's so hard when you live with health problems and are stuck at home. Visits like that mean so much, for both of you!

Fab green shoes! I love them and that's a very cool tattoo Tammy. Didn't that hurt though?! LOL

Patty said...

I am sorry to hear that your sister is ill. I know that must be hard for you. I know you are glad that you got to spend some special time with her. Also I must tell you that I LOVE that tatto. I have a butterfly just above my ankle and have been wanting another one for a long time.

laoi gaul~williams said...

sorry your sister is ill but how lucky to have you for love and support :)

i love your shoes! i am getting some green boots very soon so will put them on my blog too!

your tattoo is wonderful, you have made me think of mine that need touching up!