6.18.2008

Fun Flickr Meme

Posted by Tammy


a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The questions:


1. What is your first name? Tammy (the bride was coincidentally the first image to come up in this search!) :)

2. What is your favorite food? Indian food

3. What high school did you go to? Windsor High School (not my school pictured)

4. What is your favorite color? Purple

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Harry Connick, Jr.

6. Favorite drink? Fizzy Water

7. Dream vacation? Tuscany

8. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulee

9. What you want to be when you grow up? Artist

10. What do you love most in life? Mike (this photo is titled "No Strings Attached" - fitting!)

11. One Word to describe you. Loyal

12. Your flickr name. Tamberstone (I cannot get this image to work in the mosaic! Click HERE to see it!)
See the mosaic at my flickr with links to the photos.

4 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

They help you find the apartment residence of your choice in the most efficient, stress-free manner. They can do this because they have the insight, the knowledge and experience of the Chicago landscape.

Janet said...

This looks like a lot of fun! I may have to give this meme a try.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately....I've been doing battle with a nasty flu bug!

Deb R said...

I think yours turned out great, Tammy, even with that last pic being stubborn. ;-)

How cool that the first photo is a bride! I hadn't said yet (because I'm way behind on all my blog reading and even more behind on commenting - I hardly manage comments at all these days!) but congrats on your engagement. I think your ring is gorgeous!! (I have a diamond, but I've been married for 19 years and was more into the traditional at the time. If I was doing it now, I'd want a colored stone!)

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I saw this in Daisies blog and love it. Yours is lovely!