1.07.2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Posted by Tammy

Jamie has been hosting Wishcasting for some time now and for 2009 she is changing how things are done. Each week, she will post the Wishcasting prompt at her blog. Then YOU (or in this case, ME!) answer the question and submit the link to your blog post at her blog. It's a wonderful way to track your wishes and dreams!

The first prompt for 2009 is:

What do you wish for in 2009?

My wish has often involved moving to Oregon. That hasn't changed! My wish for 2009 is for Mike and I to actually get moved to Oregon! We have been dreaming of this for so long and it hasn't happened yet. We both want it so bad.


We have talked about why it may not have happened yet, and there are good reasons... but it's time I think! My intent and true wish for this year is to see us pack up and move and start our new life in a new place! I'm keeping the ocean in my sights!

9 Opinions:

Jamie said...

As Tammy wishes for herself and Mike, so I wish also.

I can really hear the intention in your words and already see you guys enjoying your new place and that gorgeous ocean.

So mote it be!

Thank you so much for participating in Wishcasting!

Misty said...

i LOVE Oregon! Where do you guys want to move?

Pen said...

as tammy wishes for herself and mike, so i wish for them also.

i hope that i will be reading about your move in the very near future!

Genie Sea said...

As Tammy wishes for herself and Mike, so I wish for her also.

May the ocean's love lap your feet daily. :)

Janet said...

I hope all your wishes come true this year!

Suzie Ridler said...

So mote it be for Tammy!

I wish this for you with all my heart and that I end moving to Vancouver Island in the next few years so we can meet and have lunch in Seattle some time. In the meantime, I can't wait to start Circe's Circle with you and Jamie!

Anonymous said...

As Tammy wishes for herself and Mike, so I wish for her also.

My sister and brother-in-law moved to Portland and they love it!

I enjoyed an Oregon Beach Trip last year.

Vedrana M. said...

beautiful wish..maybe this year will be the one :)

Shelley Ann Jones said...

As Tammy wishes for herself and Mike, so I wish for her.