3.20.2006

Snow on a Monday!

Posted by Tammy

Wow - it is really snowing here in Colorado!! Yesterday they were predicting 12 or more inches overnight. Well, we didn't get that, but now - the way it is snowing now, we just might! It's beautiful, movie snow!

I found these questions from a blog called Monday Madness and decided it would be fun to try it out!! I like having prompts for writing - helps to get me thinking!

1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to KBCO, 97.3. I love KBCO! The 'BCO morning show is my favorite. They play a great mix of "World Class Rock", old and new stuff!

2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel... I don't usually watch TV that much, but I do have on DVDs as background often! I watch the Alias DVDs over and over!

3. If I owned a pet, I would own a ... because... I do own pets. I own cats because I love their quirky personalities! We have 5 living with us currently and each of them has a totally unique personality. They are all loving and warm, but need different things. Luna needs to play. Ben needs to cuddle (close to your face!) Oscar needs attention, but only on his terms (he's a grouch). Henry needs assurance - he's a chicken. Miss Girl needs to be the one in charge, but also needs lots of reassuring!

4. I own a.... printer. I bought it because... I actually don't own a printer.

5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: anything and everything! My bookshelf is crammed with stuff from novels, to mysteries, to new age, to cookbooks, to art books. I love books of all shapes, sizes, and topics! I'm currently reading Fortune's Daughter by Alice Hoffman and The Camino by Shirley MacLaine.

6. I take about _____ pictures every month. I don't actually take many pictures. I don't have a digital camera, so I only use my film camera when I travel.

7. I blog about _____ times a month. I am trying to blog at least a few times a week - so let's say, for now, I blog about 20 times a month!! Let's hope I can stick to it!


8. I've been really busy ___________ lately. I've been really busy unpacking and settling into my new house lately! I'm getting close to settled I think!!

1 Opinions:

majamom said...

Hi Tammy =)
hey your blog looks good! thanks for coming by i hope you had a good look around-lot more desert stuff in my archives- feel free to vist anytime =) i plan on taking photography of some of my paper arts and getting them on the blog in the next week or so.(hopefully) =)
namaste,
MB