4.14.2006

Sad, sad news

Posted by Tammy

My Aunt Charlene is dying. It seems unreal that she could be so ill, but they are giving her only days to live. She has extensive liver damage, kidneys aren't working, and she had a heart attack last weekend.

This hurts so much. She is a wonderful woman. It just doesn't seem possible yet. My parents are heading this way from California, and my Uncle Don is coming too. I'm going to Denver to see her on Saturday in the hospital.

Also, my friend Andrea's grandmother died yesterday. Andrea is hurting so much. She was very close to her grandma.

4 Opinions:

Kellie said...

This is such a shock to me as well, my mom is so upset. I am hoping Claire and I can come to Colorado next week. This is so sad. It doesn't seem real to me.

Anyways, thought I would share, I love your blog.

Tammy said...

I've talked to your mom via email. I'll probably see her tomorrow as Mike and I are going to the hospital. It really doesn't seem real.

I'm glad you like the blog. I've had SO much fun with it.

majamom said...

(((TAMMY)) keeping you in my thoughts and Prayers during this painful time.
XO
MB

~jolene said...

Tammy, my computer is allowing me but a nano second to stay online....but I wanted to use this time to send you and all in your family my prayers and good thoughts.