5.05.2006

Photoshop Colorization

Posted by Tammy




This one was FUN! I tried it out using the photo that was provided on the Weekly Photoshop Challenge Blog. I decided to go for a minimalist look - sort of antique looking. Once I got the tools figured out, it wasn't that hard, and it was really a blast to play with. I'm going to try it next using one of my own photos, and I'll post that here too!





And here is what the original looked like. You can see other people's versions of this challenge by visiting the blog linked above!

Hopefully, I'll have another example using my own photo later!Categories: Weekly Photoshop Challenge_, Digital Art_

3 Opinions:

Kellie said...

I love this picture what a neat idea. I have played with photoshop but I think I need to read the manual I can't get it figured out!

TXArtcGal said...

Fantastic job! Love the subtleness of the colors you used. Can't wait to see more!

Trisha

Here is mine!:

Just Because³

Collin said...

Subdued, yet very nicely done.