6.14.2006

Collaged ATC (not Sharpies)

Posted by Tammy

So, I finished my first ever collage ATC - one that isn't done completely with Sharpies! Yikes! I'm branching out I guess!

A member of my online Sharpie group sent me a bunch of collage images. In exchange, I had to make her one ATC. I thought this was a fun, and fair, trade! So, I dug through the images she had sent, and I created this ATC using a combo from what she sent and what I had.

This was WAY fun to work on and I do like the end result. I used gel medium to adhere everything down, including the yarn bits. I encountered a few problems along the way (such as sticking my fingers together!) but all in all, it wasn't too hard, and it was rewarding!

I called this one Flight of Fancy. It includes magazine images, stickers, deckle cut tag, and yarn. It is now on it's way to my fellow Sharpie-ite! Categories: art_, atcs_

3 Opinions:

Misa said...

That looks great!! I think you did an awesome job.

Tammy said...

Thanks Misa! It's a little odd, but I had fun with it, and like the outcome!

majamom said...

TAMMY,
THis is beautiful and so original ( i admire that)
XO
MB