6.01.2006

Spherical Design

Posted by Tammy

I missed the previous week's challenge at the Weekly Photoshop Challenge Blog because I ran out of time being sick and all. So I jumped right on this week's challenge - Spherical Design. I had a lot of fun playing with this one! I want to play some more, so I may have something more to post later on about this one! But here is what I came up with so far...

My first choice of a photo to alter is one of my cat, Luna, when she was about 10 weeks old. She was so little then (she weighs in at 17 pounds now!) and SOOO curious. She had stuck her nose up to the camera so her head looks big anyway. I emphasized that with the sphere. The original photo is below.




The next thingI chose to work on was actually some of my own artwork. I played with two of my ATC cards and added in the spherical design! This was a lot of fun - digitally altering my own work! :) The first one I played with because it is all lines and angles, so I thought that adding the spherical design would be fun and I think it turned out well! The original ATC is below.


The last thing I played with is one of my most recent ATC creations. I just posted it a few days ago! It's my Kermit Myth ATC. This one is kind of funny! The edges of the sphere aren't as well defined as I would like, but it does look like a sphere to some extent. The original ATC is below!

Categories: Weekly Photoshop Challenge_, Digital Art_

4 Opinions:

Misa said...

MYTH? MYTH?

Ha ha ha... I love that one.

Tammy said...

Thanks Misa!! Blogger still won't let me load my original ATC in this post for some weird reason... I'll keep trying!

It's in the Myth Newbie Swap at Sharpie Scouts... did you play?! You might get Kermie! :)

Tammy (aka Scout Pinky)

TXArtcGal said...

What fun all of these are! I LOVE that Kermit one!! It is perfect...the way his hands are around the orb! Thanks for playing!! I hope to see more! LOL!

Tammy said...

Thank you! I had fun playing with these - it was especially fun to alter my own artwork! I like Kermit as well! :) He's fun! Can't wait for the next challenge!