7.19.2006

My power color

Posted by Tammy


Interesting! My color yesterday was blue, but I didn't get it posted, so I re-did the quiz and this is what I got today! I think this fits me pretty well (but so did blue!) I do tend to like Reds and Oranges although I don't wear them very much. My favorite orange lately is the ring my Uncle Stanley gave me - it was my Aunt Charlene's and he made it for her.

Your Power Color Is Red-Orange

At Your Highest:

You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.

At Your Lowest:

You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.

In Love:

You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.

How You're Attractive:

You are very affectionate and inspire trust.

Your Eternal Question:

"Am I Respected?"
Categories: me_, misc_

0 Opinions: