9.29.2006

True Balance - Second Chakra

Posted by Tammy

The second Chakra, the sacral chakra - all about pleasure, balancing the pleasure, playing, sexual energy, etc.

I haven't gotten to spend very much time with this chapter yet. I read it last night quickly. I used a background I had created a long time ago with oil pastels to create a drawing to remind myself of this chakra.


play



My main words are Play, Passion, and Pleasure. I wrote all around the edges the things that bring me pleasure, that I do for play, or that I am passionate about. I feel like I am a pretty passionate person. I have a lot of things that bring me pleasure.

I know I could have more balance in this chakra though. I tend to be a bit manic with my creativity. I go for lengths of time where I don't create and that piece leaves a gaping hole. If I could balance, I would have creating time every day. I would go to the park and swing at least once a week. I would create good, healthy food for dinner every night. (or at least many nights!) I do all of these things randomly, but not consistently. What do I need to do to balance and keep my pleasurable things forefront?

Here's my list that I wrote:

Mike
Blogs
Sharpies
Art
Shopping

Swinging
Sharpie-izing
World of Warcraft
Movies
Books
Blogging
Oil Pastels
Beads
Music
Scrabble
Flowers
Cooking
Reading
Paper
ATCs
Touch Drawing
Graphic Design
Good Food
Dark Chocolate M&Ms
Cherry Pie
Olives
Kitties

1 Opinions:

Ruth said...

Have you tried the new Hershey Brownie??? Much pleasure and sooo worth the calories!!!