10.24.2006

#60! Peace Piece

Posted by Tammy


This one lone card represents #60 on my way to 90! I didn't feel very inspired last night (and actually made this one this morning before work!) I will have to get inspired to finish this challenge!
This one is for a homophone swap (optional theme - but extremely challenging!) Dictionary.com defines a homophone as:

Phonetics. a word pronounced the same as another but differing in meaning, whether spelled the same way or not, as heir and air.
This is definitely a challenging swap - I have a few ideas that I'm going to play with tonight... Any of you have any suggestions?!

4 Opinions:

Ruth said...

Hey I want me some MUSIC too!!!

okay, I'll shuddup...

Presents/Presence or
Present/Present...guess those would be a bit challenging, huh? oh well it's early..

Love your Peace piece btw..

Ruth said...

Oops forgot...

I'm diggin' the Chic's Chick! oh you're not a chick(en) are you?

PennyBlue said...

Wow, you've already covered so much ground. Phoenetics: Male, Mail...Pear, Pair,....Subject Ideas...how about the elements, fire water air etc. Or faces...or hands....hmmmm....thats it for now. Good luck!

Ruth said...

SOL - SOUL - SOLE

Just finished a journal page...Soul Shine...and since it is a picture of a funky fun Sun...I added Sol...remembering your homophone thang..

ruth
p.s. why do I have to keep signing in and passwording when I post..are you trying to tell me something girlfren???