10.06.2006

#8 and #9 cards!

Posted by Tammy



I made two cards last night (well, one is a bookmark... but it works!) I'm really having fun experimenting every night. I know I will get more done over weekends, so I'm not pushing too hard on the weeknights to create my "quota".


The Sharpie group are amazing artists - I'm always so inspired and motivated when I see others work! It's fun to have this challenge and to be pushing myself a bit to try new techniques, expand, and be imaginative!!

This first one (left) is the second bookmark (of 3) for the sharpie bookmark swap. I was just playing with color and different patterns. I like how it turned out - it's bold and a little strange! It is 3x9.


I particularly like the three sections with the curlicues in them. They were fun!




The next card I did was inspired by the ArtellaVision group. Each week (or couple of weeks) we have a Mojo Theme to get us creating. The new theme is Zodiac Art.


I am (obviously) a Libra. This is Sharpies (and Staedtler fine tip pens) on vellum. I borrowed the idea for the theme, but it's my art! I really love how this one turned out. It isn't for swap, so I think I'll actually keep it for myself!!

4 Opinions:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krystin Clark said...

Tammy.... can you help me?

I'm trying to update my blog w/ the current moon phases. But don't know where to paste the HTML.

Oooh, also trying to add a counter.

Can you e-mail me?
krysting@hotmail.com

Thanks so much....

Gratefully yours,

Krystin in Vancouver

Tammy said...

Krystin - email on the way! :)

Melba - it's so funny that you commented about my music - the comment I removed on this very post was a negative post about my music from some random person. I removed it because it made me upset that they would take the time to be negative about a blog they don't have to visit again!

I like the music!! I've tried to change it out a bit, but it winds up being the same song for a while.

I hope you enjoy (or enjoyed) your quiet time! I can imagine with two small kiddos you don't find much time to yourself! Enjoy CD #2!!

Hugs,
TAmmy

Tammy Brierly said...

Being a Tammy and a Libra I LOVE IT!