10.05.2006

One new challenge entry

Posted by Tammy


I only have one new challenge entry for today. Yikes! I'm behind already! I need more time in the day to do everything I want to do!!

This is bookmark size - 2.5" wide by 7" long. This is a henna design. I LOVE henna tattoos. My friend Nancy has done henna on my hands every summer for a long time. Her son is Indian and they go to India camp each year. (heritage camp) She does amazing designs!


I had never tried the designs before, but felt like I could probably do it!

This is a random assortment of ideas - and I think I'll add some embellishment (GLITTER!) to finish it off!

One bookmark done, 2 to go (a Sharpie bookmark swap!). 7 Challenge cards done, 83 to go!!

3 Opinions:

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy,
This is my absolute favorite so far. It is so crisp and magical. The white spaces are really powerful. I love it.

If you missed two, just start fresh tomorrow. No need for perfection, just production and adventure.

Tammy said...

Thank you! I do have a hard time leaving white space, but this seemed right. I did add some glitter, but just little lines and in a gold tone that matches! (it won't scan!)

I'm doing ok - I'm not being hard on myself about getting my "quota" done. I know I'll produce more over weekends!! I'm having fun with the challenge!!

PennyBlue said...

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS!!!