10.31.2006

Cookie Swap Goodness!

Posted by Tammy


I got a fun surprise in my mail yesterday!! A package from my Cookie Swap Partner, Sacred Suzie! She is ahead of me in mailing out our swaps, but mine will be on the way soon!! (I will have time to do other stuff besides making ATCs starting tomorrow!!)

She sent me a wonderful little personalized recipe book containing recipes (and lovely photos!) for some yummy sounding cookies!! She also included a little sweet treat for me. We had previously decided not to attempt swapping actual cookies since she is in Canada and I'm in the US. We decided that customs might not like it!






Inside I found my personalized page including a very helpful little kitty! :) (My cats would not be so helpful I'm guessing!)


And the recipes!! Yummy! (email me if you want copies of any of the recipes!)


Strawberry Margarita Thumbprint Cookies
Chocolate-Chip Meringue Kisses
Shortbread Chocolate Bar Cookies
Fabulous Chocolate Cookies
Mocha Cookies
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lemon Sunshine Cookies
S'mores (bars!)
And Strawberry Sugar Cookie Hearts!!! (pictured below)


I think I'll have to try out the shortbread first - I LOVE shortbread cookies. Mike is going to be happy with this swap because I am going to be inspired to bake!!


Thank you SOO much Suzie! And Mary Ann for putting together such a fun swap! :)


2 Opinions:

PennyBlue said...

How wonderful! I love the pic of the kitty. Though I don't know how you guys find time to do all this stuff!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Tammy! I didn't realize you had posted about this. I knew you were taking some time off blogging so I hadn't been by for a visit, silly me!

Thank you for showcasing my little present to you, I'm so happy you enjoyed it. I loved those shortbreads, they were unbelievably good, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.