10.27.2006

Unconscious Mutterings (and an update)

Posted by Tammy

  1. Stuff :: Way too much of it!
  2. Block :: No art
  3. Ingredient :: Cooking
  4. Flagrant :: Disregard
  5. Dandruff :: Flakey
  6. Betty :: Apple Brown
  7. Tide :: Pools
  8. Judges :: Supreme Court
  9. Take it easy :: Chill
  10. Chef :: Gourmet

    mutteringsblue88x33

Well, I have a BUSY weekend ahead. And I have (still) 19 cards to finish to hit my goal! (Nothing new yesterday - I was fighting a migraine last night.) I have to work tomorrow (NEVER work on Saturdays...) but this is the exception. We have a booth at a Pet Health Fair and I'm manning the booth with our pet loss counselor, Dana. I have to leave my house at 6:30 a.m. to get to Denver on time (YIKES!) I'm bringing my Sharpies with me, but am not counting on time to get anything done. Sunday will be catch up on housework, shopping, laundry, etc. day. We usually do this on Saturdays.

So, I won't be blogging until probably Monday evening or Tuesday, but I sure hope at that time I have a BUNCH of artwork to post!! See you all then! :)

2 Opinions:

Tammy Brierly said...

Thanks for the link! Manny has cancer after all and we are saying goodbye until the drug stops working.

Tammy said...

Tammy - Cancer is such a hard disease with pets or humans! My Bear cat died with a tumor in his mouth.

I will send you good thoughts as you say goodbye to Manny! Give him extra loves from me!

Tammy