11.02.2006

I've Been Turned In!!

Posted by Tammy

My friend Andrea turned me in! I have to go to JAIL!! On November 15th, I'll be "jailed" to support the March of Dimes and their Jail and Bail event! Andrea got turned in too, so she and I will be jailbirds together. (She doesn't know who turned her in though!)


The bail is raising donations to help the March of Dimes! I've already had a few lovely people donate to help me get out of jail! If you're interested in helping my bail fund, you can donate online - no pressure! (really and truly - no pressure! I'm just sharing because it's fun and I thought you all would enjoy!) I'm sure they will eventually release me with or without funds! But it is a good cause. I'm excited to help and I think it will be a fun jail experience!


Andrea and I got a head start on being delinquents on our girls weekend a couple months ago - here we are "raising the roof"! :)

2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that deliquent picture of you! I love rebel women, we rock. I hope they get you out of jail soon!

Anonymous said...

Ooo la la moi cheri'