12.13.2006

The Flu Bug...

Posted by Tammy

We've been hit with the flu bug this week. Mike wasn't feeling good overnight on Monday night, and woke up feeling quite rotten on Tuesday morning. I woke up with a headache, but I attributed my other icky feelings to that. I came to work, but soon realized I had stomach issues too.

We slept much of the day yesterday and I started feeling better last night. Mike wasn't feeling at all well still, but woke up a bit better this morning. I'm doing OK today - still a bit off, but WAY better.

Vicki - if you're reading - your Christmas package is delayed, but I'll mail it tomorrow! All my good intentions went down the drain when I got sick!

I added new, cheery music - Glenn Miller with Jingle Bells!

1 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Tammy, I hope you're feeling better soon. I've been fighting off symptoms myself with astragulas and vitamin C for a month. I hope we all get healthy soon!