This is the first week for the Create a Connection blog - and Wednesday is "Getting to Know You" day. This month this day is hosted by Deb at Red Shoe Ramblings. Here are my responses to her questions! (my answers are in red)

1. I have never wanted to Sky Dive; but I've always thought I might like to Scuba Dive.

2. When I was 20 years old, I believed I would be a mom some day. Now, at 32, I know that I won't - by my own choice!

3. If I was my own best friend, what I would enjoy the most about spending time with Me would be laughing and giggling about silly things; while what I'd find the most irritating would be my moodiness.

4. If the story of my life up to this point was being published tomorrow, it would be titled "Never Date a Dave" and it would be dedicated to Mike - who broke the bad string. (No offense to Dave's out there!) [addendum: if I ever do write a book, I will write under the pen name Mimms Tamdale. My friend/boss Laurel gave me that moniker... My name is Tammy Dale Mimms....]

5. When my time on Earth is over, and the people who loved me are remembering me, it would please me if they said "Tammy really lived what she believed and was the real her all the time".

11 Opinions:

Janet said...

Cool answers! And I love the shots of the moon in your previous post. I tried to get some last night and they turned out crappy!

Anonymous said...

i love the name of your story (never date a dave)!! i laughed out loud at that!

Suzie Ridler said...

Fascinating Tammy! I always thought I would be a Mom too, it's funny how things turn out. I love that you're unafraid to explore water but you don't want to fall through air, I wonder what astrological sign you are?

Tammy said...

I'm going to try and get some more pictures of the moon tonight!!

Thanks Leah! I've had that title in my mind for a while - if I ever write a book, I have to figure out what kind - a novel? a dating self-help?? I'll have to tell the Dave stories sometime!

I'm a Libra Suzie! Totally and completely! I'm clausterphobic (sp?) so scuba-ing seems scary, but also magical! But falling through the air... huh-uh - no way!

Miss Robyn said...

great answers! it is good getting to know each other through this new blog of Melbas ~ wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to attend the gathering?
I didn't do this questionnaire but will surely do it in future xoxo

Tammy Brierly said...

Great answers Tammy! I'm trying to catch up but I'd love to do this one. Happy New Year!

Deb R said...

Cool answers, Tammy! I especially loved the answer about your life's story. :-)

Jana B said...

"Tammy really lived what she believed and was the real her all the time"

That would be an AMAZING thing to be known for!!!!!

Also love your book title and pen name... Mimms... reminds me of a character from a movie!!

Tammy said...

Thanks everyone! Jana - Mimms was a name in a movie actually - it was in the movie Willow. Willow's little girl was called Mims. :) It's a Welsh surname in my case. I always thought if I had a daughter I'd use Mimms as a middle name! :) (truthfully, I like it better than Tammy!)

Jamie said...

I totally love your book title and dedication! It made me laugh and want to hear more of the stories within. I think what you'd like to have said about you is really what it's all about. So inspiring!

Shannon said...

What a great post! I love the book title - it totally made me laugh. And the pen name, .... wonderful!