1.03.2007

Photos!!!

Posted by Tammy

Remember about a month ago when I posted about the Gorgeous Moonrise? I was sad that I didn't have a camera to capture the amazing winter sky. Well, almost exactly one month later, I have a camera AND it's full moon time again!! I didn't get quite the photo that I want, but here is a quick shot I took from my car last night - it's the same sky I saw and tried to describe! (that little dot in the sky is the moon - I forgot to zoom in for this first one!)


Now that I know the sky might be pretty again tonight, I'll be more prepared to capture it!! (not from my car!) I'm having fun playing with my camera - I don't know what I'm doing yet, hence the blurriness, but I'm getting there!


My next photo project will be some self portraits with my new glasses! I think I'm finally getting used to them. They have astigmatism (sp?) correction, so I now have depth perception which I've been without for so long... it's hard to get used to! Yikes! I'll leave you for today with a couple more kitty shots - my "willing" photo subjects! The first is Oscar (my grouchy boy) playing with his favorite toy... a chinese yo-yo! The other cats are scared of it, but he LOVES it! The second is Miss Girl - our shy cat. She doesn't like pictures, but I caught a couple good ones! (For comparison, Oscar weighs about 15 pounds, and Miss Girl is only about 6 pounds!)


2 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so glad you finally can take photos of the moon, what a beautiful moon it was. I waited until it was dark and so my pic is all out of focus but at least it captured the mood, LOL. Such cute kittens! I can't wait to see you in your new glasses Tammy.

PennyBlue said...

Too cool....I captured that same moon myself with my digi! Don't ya love that about the moon, no matter where we are we can all share it!