1.30.2007

Mask ATC Swap

Posted by Tammy

I actually did some creating last night (along with taking my candlelit bubble bath!) These ATCs are for a swap in my Sharpie group - theme of Masks or Mardi Gras! Whew - did I ever have fun with these!?! Give me glitter and sequins any day!

I tried taking a digital photo instead of scanning these cards. I think the "shininess" shows up a bit better, although it is a little dark. When scanning, glitter never shows which is really sad! These are on the way for the swap today (two days early I might add!) I hope the recipients like them as much as I do! A lot of fun and love went into their creation!




6 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

They're lovely Tammy! I love how multidimensional and textured they are. Awesome work you artist, you.

Janet said...

I'm sure whoever receives these will love them. They're wonderful. So festive and Mardi Gras-like. You do such interesting artwork. I love it.

Miss Robyn said...

these are great! I love glitter too - don't all girls? :)

PennyBlue said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!!!!

Jamie said...

What fun! They're so full of life.
And you know, I've read about ATCs. I actually owe someone an ATC. But reading your post is the first time I really got the part about them being trading cards. That's so cool you have a group to trade with. Thanks for that aha.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Very cute and creative! Perfect Mardi Gras colors, I love the one with the fringe!