For this week's Self Portrait Challenge - Resolutions - I had no trouble coming up with a new resolution.

I struggle with migraines. They really get me down. Tests, medications, homeopathic remedies - nothing has been figured out as to why they happen or how to stop them.

My resolution is to figure out a way to deal with migraines. I may not be able to stop them, but I can learn to deal with them better. And that is my resolve for this year! Figure out ways, tricks, solutions and deal with these headaches! This is me - with my lavendar scented eye pillow and my medication boxes.



6 Opinions:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Tammy, I am sorry to hear we have this in common too! Migraines are the worst. I hope you manage to avoid them as much as possible for 2007 and onward. Big (but gentle) hug.

Deb R said...

Ugh...as an occasional migraine sufferer myself, you have my total sympathy. Truly. I hope you find the solutions you need to get some relief.

Tammy Brierly said...

I know that pain well...so sorry!

Anonymous said...

I do too!! In fact, that's how I have spent a great deal of the past two days. Although I take a daily migraine preventative, which has literally been a lifesaver. Otherwise, I don't know how I would have taken care of Faith for the years we were in Texas. If you ever want to chat with me - I'm here!!

I know how horrible they are - and how little people understand if they don't get them.

Vedrana M. said...

important resolution - i hope you'll be better!!! xxx

Janet said...

I do hope you can find a way to deal with these. I had them early in life but for some reason I don't have them anymore....thank goodness!!