2.13.2007

Create a Connection - Book Swap!!

Posted by Tammy

This month's swap over at Create a Connection was hosted by Tanaya - Tanaya's Journey. Her idea for swapping was to choose one of our favorite books and send it to our swapee with a note as to why we chose it.


I had a hard time choosing! I have so many favorites. My package is on the way to Jana - my swapee. Hopefully, she'll receive it very soon.

I received my package in the mail yesterday from Sheila. She chose this book to send my way:


Her note to me said:

"I hope you enjoy this book. I read it during a time of intense self-developing... parts of it were kooky, but there is some good in it too."
I am looking forward to reading it! I think this is a well-timed choice for me. Following my own intuition is something I need to do more of! I'll keep you posted as I read! :) Thanks Sheila!! (and Tanaya for a great swap!)

2 Opinions:

Tanaya said...

wow, it looks like your swap partner really *knew* you! great choice!

Anonymous said...

looks like an interesting read. i love that i get to see what others have received. gives me some great ideas for what to read next! hope you enjoy!