2.12.2007

Fun Mail!!!

Posted by Tammy

Wow - I had a great mail day on Friday! I had presents in the box!!


First I received a great and unexpected treat from Suzie! She and I were swap partners in the cookie exchange last holiday season. Since she is in Canada and I'm in the US, we didn't swap treats, but swapped recipe books. She created a great little book for me, and I did the same for her. She made this fabulous little art for me to commemorate our swap!! I just love it!! (The photo isn't as good as I'd like - hard to get small things in focus I've discovered!) I think what I'll do is bead a loop for the top so I can hang it somewhere prominent to enjoy!! Thanks so much Suzie! What fun!!


The next package was also a surprise. I posted last week about the funky sock swap and the package I received from my partner, Daisy Lupin. Well, on Friday, I got a package from the host of the swap, Pretty Lady! What a fun surprise! She sent me three pairs of fun socks and a sweet note! Thank you thank you! She saw my post about resolving to wear fun socks every day, and thought I needed some more options!! Cool!!!


And, last but not least, I got returns for a bookmark swap I participated in late last year. They are Sharpie bookmarks (of course!) and I got three great ones!! I am BAD about keeping bookmarks around - so I do think I will use these, even though they are works of art! Fun fun!

3 Opinions:

Janet said...

You had a mailbox full! I love those bookmarks! Sharpies are so much fun.
A sock swap....how cool is that! I need to buy more fun socks. Maybe I'll put that on my list of things to do.

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy,
I got a package too. These swaps are a lot of fun. I really like the bookmarks. Suzy's work is joyful. You deserve all the happiness these bring you.

PennyBlue said...

Cool beans!! Lucky you!!