I like this photo of me. That is unusual. I don't normally like photos of myself.
Maybe it is the location. The Japanese Gardens in the Botanical Garden in Fort Worth, TX. I was happy there - so peaceful. I could spend hours just sitting there (and we did!)
We're going to Fort Worth again - leaving on Saturday. I don't know what the gardens will be like this time of year. We may need to see though - I think I need to see this place as often as we are there!
I think I look peaceful and happy in the photo. Not something I feel much of the time. My mind never stops thinking - peaceful is out. I am happy in many ways though!

10 Opinions:

PennyBlue said...

I love this...the background is great.

Julie said...

This is a nice photo.

I have only been to the Japanese garden there (probably 8-9 years ago). It was a tranquil, beautiful and rich with contrasts in texture.

Wishing you safe travels!

Deb R said...

It's a lovely photo - and you DO look happy and peaceful in it.

Suzie Ridler said...

What a stunning portait! So dramatic yet peaceful, that's hard to accomplish. Did you make it textured in a photo program?

Loralee Choate said...

I dig the cross hatching on the trees

Janet said...

I like this photo, too. And you do look peaceful and happy. The background is very cool...it almost looks as if it's been drawn in.

Joelle said...

What a wonderful photo!

Tammy Brierly said...

Really cool effects and you looking up ;) Email me Tammy, we need to chat ;) HUGS

Tammy said...

Thanks everyone!! This SPC thing has been a good thing for me! Putting pictures of me out there isn't the easiest and you all help with your supportive comments!!

I did use PhotoShop for the effects on the photo. I think it was a "drawing" effect with crosshatch lines! :)

Vedrana M. said...

beautiful photo