3.20.2007

Self Portrait Challenge - Online Tools #3

Posted by Tammy

Well, I don't have a "new" photo of myself to use, but I went back to one of my favorites! I used the Image Mosaic generator for this weeks Self Portrait Challenge - Online Tools. I actually think this is pretty cool!



It takes your image and makes a mosaic using loads of teeny-tiny images. The result is rather amazing! Unless you look at this photo on a really large scale, you can't see all of the other images. To me it looks like a filter in PhotoShop that blurred the photo or gave it texture. (I can't figure out how to make this clickable so you can see it larger, but go to my flickr page and you can see it there!)

"A Million Tiny Pictures"

6 Opinions:

Tammy Brierly said...

I love this and I have one for next week but now I know how to show it bigger ;) Thanks, great shot!

Jeremy Stockwell said...

I also tried this tool and couldn't get it to work for me. Glad you did. It's a cool effect.

hollibobolli said...

That is really super cool. I haven't tried that one.

OMG - Nate is having issues behind me. I have GOT to get off the computer before I can finish my thought, lest I die where I sit.

GAH!

PennyBlue said...

I really like this one...reminds me of a puzzle!

Suzie Ridler said...

Very cool Tammy, I love the textures and that I can actually still see you in the image.

Vedrana M. said...

this is very cool :)